This job has expiredplease click here to see similar recently posted jobs
Entry Level Marketing YaSabeOndo
YaSabe.com is a dynamic, rapidly growing startup company run by a successful, experienced team based in the Dulles Technology Corridor of Northern Virginia.
We are looking for a smart and dedicated, entrepreneurial marketer- to join our group of YaSabeondo?s! This position provides a high degree of autonomy but also requires a high-degree of capability, leadership, and desire to work in a start-up environment.
While this is an entry-level position - you will work hard and will learn tremendous amounts about search engines, local search, social media, mobile marketing, hispanic marketing and more! You will spend time writing, blogging, performing social media community management on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, conducting e-marketing campaigns and more. You will also learn best practices in analysis, analytics and how to manage modern social media and performance based advertising campaigns. This is a demanding role and we have high expectations - but you will also be rewarded with a great start-up environment, bright and hard-working colleagues and a ground-level opportunity to grow into a marketing manager position in the future.
If you are interested please apply with:
- your resume or linkedin profile
- brief note explaining why you are the best candidate for the job
- In-Page Website Marketing
- Writing ? email marketing, website, blogging, and more
- Surveying and Speaking with Users and Customers
- Interacting with Development Team to Drive Marketing Improvements
- Marketing Project Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Campaign Analysis ? Website Mobile Marketing, Emarketing, Social Media Marketing
- Bachelor?s Degree
- Excellent Written and Verbal Skills in English and in Spanish
- Very comfortable with Facebook and Twitter
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and organizational skills
- Self-driven, works independently
- The ability to prioritize and work under time constraints
- Interest in Hispanic and Latin Culture is a strong plus